Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to post a note and say hello and introduce my two boxers, Taboo and Magic.  Taboo is 9 months and Magic is 9 weeks.  Both are female.  We just got Magic 2 days ago so that Taboo would have someone else to help her burn off her seemingly endless energy supply.

On a semi-related note, I've posted a note in the health forum.  I'm looking for some help dealing with Taboo's mange.  She developed it right before Thanksgiving and we haven't seen much improvement since.  Any help on that issue would be much appreciated.  I would love to be able to go to the bark park this summer without having to tell all of the regular (non-boxer) dog-owners that my dog is still better than theirs  :D

Thanks!

P.S.  I can't figure out how to make a photo small enough to post here, nor can I figure out how to post a link.  So, I encourage you all to take a peek at my album if you would like to see Boobie and Magic.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D  I love the names!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Look forward to hearing lots of stories about your 2..And don't forget the pictures!! Love the names also... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts