Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
aww he is a cutie!! Sorry for what yuo went through. Welcome to the forum you should love it here!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
He's such a cutie! I'm sorry to hear about your ex taking him from you... that's a really hard thing to go through. Welcome!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Jessi and welcome. Your Ziggy is a cutie..As having also gone thru the "dog and divorce issue", believe me, I know how you feel and you have all my sympathies...I chose not to fight it thru the courts, didn't want an ugly situation to get even uglier...

Feel free to jump in and comment on anything and if you need help in choosing a boxer, or want advice, please do not hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Ahh that is so sad.I already told my boyfriend that if we were ever to split the girls are mine!! i couldnt live with out them. I am so sorry that zig couldnt stay with you. please ask away with any questions- we have a little bit of everything here!! good luck with your search and please keep us posted on how things are going

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome! So sorry you lost your Ziggy to your ex but glad to hear you are thinking about adopting.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hello and welcome. Im sorry that you lost Ziggy to your ex. He is very cute.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi!  Been there and done the divorce thing too!  Those men do have a way of hurting you in not such a grand way! Good luck with getting a new Boxer.  My boyfriend and I have a little girl and are getting a little boy boxer tomorrow.  We have a few pictures up, and plan to put some up of the new boy and our little girl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts