Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I've looked at lots of postings here and and decided to take "the plunge" and join. I'm so impressed with all the resources and info here,can't wait to be a part of it. DH and I are madly in love with our 10 mo old flashy brindle, Donner. He came to us after our 13 yr old fawn, Sophie passed away 3 weeks before Christmas. Had real misgivings about getting a puppy so soon and at the Holidays, but it has been the best decision we've ever made! Will try to post pics soon-I'm not too computer literate so hope its not too hard!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome and glad you took the plunge.  I'll look forward to seeing the pics of your new baby.  There are a lot of very knowledgable people here and it sounds like you have 13 years of experience to add too.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  I'm glad that you have decided to join us.  Can't wait to see pics of your baby.  I'm so sorry to hear about Sophie.

·
Registered
291 Posts
sorry to hear about sophie, losing a loved one is always difficult but i know like us the new dog will help to fill the void and add new memories!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Texas!
Sorry for your loss.  We lost our puppy dog at Thanksgiving and got our little Henry at Christmas.  I know how hard it is.
Z

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. I am very sorry for your loss, 13 yrs just doesn't seem like a long enuf time does it? Look forward to hearing stories about Donner and yes, we do love pics...If you need any help posting, please let me know & I'll try & give you a hand... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, so sorry to hear about Sophie.  Can't wait to see pics of Donner.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! i am so sorry to hear about your loss with sadie, no matter how many years you spend with them when they leave it never seems like it was enough years. I cant wait to see pics of Donner!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey there and welcome. Sorry to hear about Sophie but glad Donner found a place in your hearts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts