Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: K guys, everyone has to share a pic

Hello,

I'm new to the forum here is a pic of my little guy Logan, he is only 4 weeks in this pic, I get to pick him up next Friday when he is 8 wks and ready to come home. I very excited as you can tell. BTW, Logan is the brindle one, we had to pick between the two of them, it was so hard. If my husband would have allowed me to get both I would have!  :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Hello and welcome!!! Boy Logan is a cutie. That would have been a tough choice. Cant wait to see more pics once your baby is home for good!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Welcome to the Forum and he is beautiful.  I'm so excited for you.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welccome, Logan is adorable.  Can't wait to see more pictures when he is home.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  That's so exciting!  Logan is a cutie!  Can't wait for you to bring him home and share more pictures!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Welcome.....That would have been a hard choice :)  The thing is that after your hubby is around the one for a while he will probably WANT another one.... :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME!! Your boy is tooo cute!! I soo would take that fawn boy in a heartbeat :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome from texas! he is quite the looker! i just love the little egg head!!! more pics please....of course i mean after he comes home :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome! Logan is a cutie!! AWHHHHH... I remember having to wait for Odin... IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER!!!

Can't wait to see more pics!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Logan is a cutie and I also would have had a hard time not grabbing that fawn as well...2 boxers are awesome!  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Logan is beautiful!! Love the white on his face, AND I LOVE the name Logan!! Welcome and can't wait to see more pics of little Logan  :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!  Logan is a cutie, and I can see why you had a hard time choosing...they are both so cute.  Can't wait to see more pictures when you get him home.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts