Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, My name is ashley and i own a 8mo boxer named duke.  I am Currently training him to be a therapy dog.  He is such a blessing.  He belonged to my brother Thad and when my brother passed away in May he became mine.  So I am glad to be a member of this group and i hope I can learn some new things.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi there & welcome to the forum..Look forward to hearing more about Duke and his training..Also, very sorry for the loss of your brother.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Ashley and Duke and welcome to the Forum from Salt Lake City, Utah.  I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, but very glad to hear that you have adopted Duke and are planning to train him as a therapy dog.  WTG!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My condolences on your brothers passing.  Duke is adorable, love the bubbles. Look for to hearing all about him.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Ashley and Duke.  So sorry to hear about your brother.

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW...Duke is a gorgeous one!Great 6month old picture! I'm so sorry to read about your brother!  I will enjoy reading more about your training with the pup and how u r enjoying being a Boxer owner.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome Ashley and Duke!  What a handsome boy!  I'm very sorry to hear about your brother.  It's wonderful that you adopted his baby and I look forward to hearing more about Duke and seeing more pics.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
welcome Ashley...Duke is gorgeous..my hubby is from Lawton Ok..but we are army so we are stationed in hawaii...

looking forward to seeing more pics...that pic was great haha @ the bubbles..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!  Jazz and Gretchen send ~~~~wiggles~~~~~

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really sorry you lost your brother. Duke's a beautiful dog, welcome to the forum :) .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts