Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am we are new members of this forum and we wanted to introduce ourselves. We have been around boxers since birth. We had a Boxer names Sam and she lived to be nine years old. Then we got two additional boxers named Gretchen and Lexie. Gretchen passed away back in April due to a brain tumor. She was nine years old so she lived a full boxer life, but Lexie on the other hand is doing great! She is healthy boxer who will be turning seven on October 10th! I will post some photos of her later on.

This forum seems like a place that is full of information so therefore I am excited about joining and learning more boxer information!

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Texas! I am sorry for the loss of Gretchen but oh so happy to hear that Lexie is doing great. i cant wait to see pics of your baby!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,

I seem to be having some issues. I was wanting to make Lexie my avatar and it said the image was too large. I don't have a resizing program so is there any other way?

I also tried to upload a photo of her, but once again the photos were too large. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Chase and Welcome to the forum Lexie!!! We do love pictures and look forward to hearing all about your babies!!!  You must have lots of info and stories to tell having raise them for such a long time.  I'm sure we can learn lots of things from you.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
most of on the site use photobucket to upload the pics to, and then copy and paste the URL code into the message box. The site will automatically resize the pic for you that way. I believe photobucket also has an avatar tab to where it will make is small enough for your avatar here. I personally use picturetrail.com instead, but any online photo place should work great for you!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Lexie!
Sorry for your loss of Sam and Gretchen. They are never with us long enough. Looking forward to hearing stories and seeing pictures of your Lexie!  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Wi from Kiah and me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay I started my Photobucket account and uploaded three photos and went to make one my avatar and got this?

The avatar filetype must be .jpg, .gif or .png

Sorry for all the problems! I know you guys are waiting to see Lexie.

Chase

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It's easier to just upload your from your computer instead of trying to link to it from photobucket.  In both cases, the file gets copied to the forum anyway.  Just make sure it is small.  80x80 I think.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like it is working for now! I have everything working except the avatar and hopefully I can get that worked out. So one of Lexie's photos is up. Enjoy!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello Chase and Lexi!  Welcome from Maryland.

Whenever I have to resize I right click on the photo and a pop up should apppear.  Click edit and you should be able to resize.  Maybe that will work for ya.  Hope you can figure it out....can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy B'day Lexie, you are beautiful.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts