Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,

My Boxer is Halas, AKA, Stink.  I'm sure most of you know how she got the nickname.  She is a runt, 2 yrs old - 41 lbs.  I grew up with all kinds of dogs, however, she is my first Boxer.  I'm pretty sure I'll never own another breed again.  My wife and I plan to rescue another Boxer early next year.

I heard someone today say that the Boxer was voted best family dog 4 years in a row.  He couldn't remember what the name of the organization or magazine was that had the competition.  Does anyone know what he is talking about?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't seem to figure out how to attach photos.  Where it looks like you can upload a photo, it asks for a URL link.

Can anyone help me figure out where I can upload photos for my posts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.  I look forward to seeing pictures of your girl and hearing all about her.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..Looking forward to hearing more about Stinky :lol: If you are having problems with attaching photos, send me a PM, I'll see if I can help

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  Not sure where that poll was taken but I would've voted Boxer!  I own 2 and I would never own another breed. (nothing against other breeds) Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
526 Posts
welcome! we too just got our first boxer and he has made his way into all our hearts! welcome again!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Halas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts