Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself and my brand new baby "Tango".  He is 9 weeks old today and a holy terror!  LOL...

We are from Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Actually, he is amazing and adorable!  He has slept through the night all week, and is so confident in himself.  Not afraid of anything.  I am really looking forward to spending my life with him!!

I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to "meeting" you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
8O

OMG - I'm in love & on my way up to steal your pup!! *whines* He's just precious! :love: :love: :love:

And oh... welcome aboard! :lol: Sorry about that - I am going to steal him, though... J/K... not.... :rofl:

You'll love this forum - it's a great place to meet other Boxer owners & ask any questions/concerns you may have.

G

·
0 Posts
I looooove his little face.  This is a great place to visit with fellow boxer lovers and learn some great info.  WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
He is adorable!! Welcome to you and Tango.
and might I had....WHOO HOO another Canadian! I think you can count all of us on here on two hands!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Your pup is absolutely adorable...I luv his face!!!  

Welcome to the forums...Temp and I are only a couple hours away from you in Collingwood, Ontario!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Tango..What a cutie patootie he is :)

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone.  Tango *waves* his paw hello!  

Wow, fellow Canadians, eh!  :D

I'm loving everyone's pictures!  I've owned a Samoyd and my last "little one" was a 170lb Rottweiler, but this is my first Boxer, so I'm looking forward to reading up on all I have to look forward to!  He's quite the little Dracula right now!  Don't let that face fool you!

G

·
0 Posts
what a cutie!  welcome to the forum...they can be quite the handful, especially as they get bigger...lol

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Tango is so adorable!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and me.  Tango is adorable, can't wait to see more pictures of him.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Tango is adorable!  :D  Welcome!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts