Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP! my mom just got this puppy, supppsed to be a boxer. But I have NEVER seen a boxer this color. She’s white and almost blonde. I’ve done research and have not seen a boxer that looks like this. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Absolutely adorable but not a color I've ever seen in a boxer, maybe part staffy? They have a color called "camel" and it's pretty close to this? You can DNA your dog if it really bothers you but I'd just enjoy him :dance:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Blond is not a "Boxer Color" nor is it a ABD color?? Most likely he is a "Boxer/Pit" mix? They are great dogs! That is how I got started ...

If you do your part right ...you will find you have a great dog! Not much in the way of Dog/Dog aggression to be found!

Although, I stay out of "Dog Parks" as a general rule! I don't trust other people and their dogs!

But that aside the biggest difference between a Boxer/Pit mix and a "PB" Boxer is the mixs, tend to be a lot less crazy and pig headed! But my first PB Boxer was a "girl" and as they "said" the girls are "different??" :)

Welcome aboard in anycase. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts