Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my Mommy offers to give you a referral or you ask for one there are a couple bits of info she will need.  

1)  Please give her your zip code.

My Mommy and I live in Hawaii and have NO IDEA, in most cases, where you are.  A zip code will help my Mommy narrow down the search for a trainer/behaviorist in your area.

2)  Please give her the distance you are willing to drive.

There are many times when there aren't trainers in your exact area and you may need to drive a bit to get to the trainer my Mommy refers you to.  How far are you willing to drive?

If you do not give my Mom this info and she still gives you a refferal based upon an educated guess of your location (from beneath your avatar) and the refferal is unacceptable to you for whatever reason, please give my Mom the info she needs so that she can help you.

And one last thing...My Mom is going through a really hard time right now and is still doing everything she can to help those of you who need/want her help.  Please remember to say thank you and update her on your progress with your new trainer.  Hearing success stories right now help her feel better.

Lilly

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Vega--->  And send her plenty of puppy and doggie kisses! and give her your favorite bone.. or toy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts