Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
it could be that he is shedding his winter coat... how old is he? depending on age he could also be shedding his puppy coat to.. try some fish oil and brushing everyday...

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
it goes in his food.. there are several different kinds out there.. i use timberwolf organics.. i think heather -hannabanana,uses o'paws(?)... you should start to see a difference with in the first couple of weeks...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Heather recommended this one to me and it has made a remarkable difference in their coat condition. It is the Omega 3 with A,D, & E.

http://www.seapet.com/Oil.htm#ADE

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The fish oil is awesome, you will really see an improvement..As far as the shedding, brush every day to help get rid of the old hair and stimulate the scalp...Samson is shedding terribly right now...I use a Zoom Groom, but I know the Furminator also works really well

·
Registered
15 Posts
Daily brushing has helped and Cooper also loves the puppy massage. However, he blew out his winter coat two weeks ago and he was leaving hair EVERYWHERE so I decided to get a disposable lint tape roller and kept rolling it over his coat. You would not believe the amount of hair I got. I went through almost the entire roller. Very effective.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts