Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, think it was less than an hour, because they called me an hour and a half after I dropped him off and they said I had to pick him up because he was causing a disturbance. lol If I remember correctly the surgery cost between 500-600.
[/QUOTE
Nope, think it was less than an hour, because they called me an hour and a half after I dropped him off and they said I had to pick him up because he was causing a disturbance. lol If I remember correctly the surgery cost between 500-600.
Iam so grateful to you.Thank you very much again for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone knows if this is normal in 4 month old puppy?
thanks View attachment 136237
Just went through this with my boxer he is 11 months but had that same exact looking cyst at 9 months old I applied apple cider vinegar to it everyday 3 x a day saturate cotton ball and drench the infected area it will start to dry up black and eventually scab up and fall off. Use Bragg's ACV.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank
Just went through this with my boxer he is 11 months but had that same exact looking cyst at 9 months old I applied apple cider vinegar to it everyday 3 x a day saturate cotton ball and drench the infected area it will start to dry up black and eventually scab up and fall off. Use Bragg's ACV.
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
anyone knows if this is normal in 4 month old puppy?
thanks View attachment 136237

Looks like my 4 month old has a similar one too. I have 2 puppies. One had hives that turned into scabby bumps that then looked like pimples then hair loss. This particular area was 1 spot on my male puppy that did the same. Hers cleared up all over the body, however, he only had the 1 area and it's not really going away.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,184 Posts
Looks like my 4 month old has a similar one too. I have 2 puppies. One had hives that turned into scabby bumps that then looked like pimples then hair loss. This particular area was 1 spot on my male puppy that did the same. Hers cleared up all over the body, however, he only had the 1 area and it's not really going away.
That actually looks like ring worm. I’d have your vet look at it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts