Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: hi everyone!! just wondering what people think of this problem im having with rossi....well  basically he wee's on his bed all the time and my sofa...anything he can scratch around under his paws!!! its driving me mental!!!! i wash his bed...he wee's on his bed...he gets left in the living room by himself he wee's on the sofa!!! why????? can anyone help me please?? michelle x x x x

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: rossi is 6 months old,and he does have a crate and he goes in it whenever we are eating,do you guys put your doggies in there crates at night?? he sleeps in there fine,but i just thought he would be happier out and about...maybe it is a better idea to put him in there at night time from now on!!!! bless him.x xmichelle   if you wanna see a piccy of him log onto our website www.familyandpets.fotopic.net you will also see piccys of my little monkey joey!!! dont worry not a real monkey just my son!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.