Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today we went for a long walk at the park and later tonight i spotted things on Tink's jowls that i can only describe as small zits. They look really painful and i wish i could upload a picture but my camera is in Africa with my dad. Has anybody had experience with things like these, they look swollen and look to have black dots on the top. Kind of worried so any input would be great.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm not sure, but my female had Canine papilloma's (warts) They show up in the mouth and on the jowels. The ones in side looked like cauliflower sort of. The ones on the outside look like zits or pimples.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The thing is, our old dog had them also, and one popped and it smelt terrible! any hints? The inside doesn't look any different then it usually does tho.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I would say its doggie acne!!! Roxy usually gets them on her chin too. I was told and also her plenty of times that you can use acne pads and just wipe the chin with them and it goes away! I never used them personally because the acne didnt seem to bother Roxy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts