Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, none of the neighbors wanted to come play, but we had fun anyways!

Have to make sure it's OK.

No Bubba!

Hate the hat!

Toys!!!

He loved the muffins Liz!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Happy Birthday Henry!! Love the pics..I only wish I had neighbors with boxers that threw birthday parties for them!  Chloe would of been in heaven.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Happy Birthday again Henry!!!  I'm glad you had a great day!!!  I do agree that your neighbors are party poopers!!!  

Glad Henry liked the muffins!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, we have a bunch of old fuddy-duddies for neighbors! :wink:
Let's see, the first toy is a blue fishy I got at Wal-Mart.  When you whack it or drop it, it bounces around and makes crazy noises; Henry LOVES it!
Then there's the Uncle Sam Bobo, he likes the beard.
The braided thing is called a Fleecy Floss, I think.
The last one is a Hide a Squirrel; three little squeaky squirrels that you can stuff into three holes.  Henry loves to snuffel around, so this is perfect for him!  He played w/it for a whole hour yesterday! 8O  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Zhanna\";p=\"26704 said:
The braided thing is called a Fleecy Floss, I think.
OMG this so funny...

About 10 minutes after I commented on how I liked that fleecy floss thing, my mother in law arrived from England to visit. She had many toys and treats for Sadie and one of them was a fleecy floss!! She just loved it! So funny...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great pics.  Henry is such a cutie and your son is a very handsome young man.  Looks like everyone had a great time celebrating Henry's birthday.

Happy Birthday Henry and many happy returns  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like Henry had a great time and got lots of great toys.  The neighbors don't know what they missed.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Yea Henry, Samson will agree with you about the hat, he's not too fond of them either...But it looks like you did really good in the toy dept..And muffins too? Sounds like a great day.. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts