Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are the pics I promised!

Oooops . . . . looks like we got a beggar!

Unstuffing the stuffie!

Close up stretchy.

I don't know how he does it! :lol:

OK, that's all for now. :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ha! That looks like our house - always stuffing everywhere! Henry is so cute - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Aww he is cute! Since we got Molly we have been having alot of Linoleum tile coming off the floor :uhoh: instead of stuffing. We are going to have to replace it because before we got the crate we had to leave her out when we left...oh well I suppose thats what happens when you get a puppy

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Henry is looking so good, such a sweetie.

·
Registered
610 Posts
What a handsome boy you have there!  Aren't you supposed to leave the stuffing IN the "stuffed" animal.  Henry turned it into a stuffless animal!  Hehe

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
henry is just adorable!!! was he the one responsible for doing such a good job clearing off that plate in the first pic?! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Henry looks great! I love all the pics!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great Z....Loved that second one of Henry up close & personal with the plate  :lol: The stuffies ones are quite familiar, except I usually rescue the poor toy before it gets that far..That last one was soo cute, but certainly doesn't look comfy to me..Henry is getting to be such a handsome boy....Thanks for sharing those pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts