Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Henry looks very handsome in his new collar. That is a great color on him  :) They all look great, I wish Angel could wear one, but they are too wide for her, Samson however would look quite spiffy in one  :) . Me thinks that will be a Christmas present....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Henry does look great in that color.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aaaawww . . . thanks guys!
Yes, my little boy is growing up fast.  (sniff)
I was going to wait till Christmas, but I couldn't stand it anymore! :lol:   Plus, the regular nylon ones make him itch and the shaka is lined in satin, so no itchies!

Willow - not all the collars are 1 1/2 ", some are just 1".

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah's is one inch the same as her regular collar.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've used the 1" on Angel, they just don't look right on her, still seem too wide..Her rolled leather collar is about 1/4 " and very strong  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Henry looks great!  :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
WOW!!!  :eek:  You picked the perfect color for Henry!  I love the mosaic waves trims---wish I was able to get them in the 1". :cry:
Thanks for posting pictures of your handsome boy! :wink:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Henry looks great - really smart in his collar - good choice! He's so handsome - Wow! (I'm cosidering getting something pink & fluffy for Voltaire - it might make people a little less scared of him :wink: )

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just ordered mine. How long does it take to arrive? I'm anxious to have another collar for Hoos...one for play (that gets trashed and stinky) and one for showing off. He's naked most of time at home!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
caillou\";p=\"42890 said:
Henry looks great - really smart in his collar - good choice! He's so handsome - Wow! (I'm cosidering getting something pink & fluffy for Voltaire - it might make people a little less scared of him :wink: )

Henry's collar looks great!!!!!!!

Poor Vol.....pink and fluffy!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Annette, My handsome Voltaire in pink??Hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hey just a question, do you guys get the side release collars or the regular?  I have a regular adjustable martingale for my pup, even though theres room to spare on his neck it is getting difficult to slip off his head.  Really a pain in the neck when you have to do that several times a day.  I've read not to leave martingale collars on all the time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts