Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
18,320 Posts
Henry looks very handsome in his new collar. That is a great color on him  :) They all look great, I wish Angel could wear one, but they are too wide for her, Samson however would look quite spiffy in one  :) . Me thinks that will be a Christmas present....

· Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aaaawww . . . thanks guys!
Yes, my little boy is growing up fast.  (sniff)
I was going to wait till Christmas, but I couldn't stand it anymore! :lol:   Plus, the regular nylon ones make him itch and the shaka is lined in satin, so no itchies!

Willow - not all the collars are 1 1/2 ", some are just 1".

· Registered
18,320 Posts
I've used the 1" on Angel, they just don't look right on her, still seem too wide..Her rolled leather collar is about 1/4 " and very strong  :)

· Registered
7,721 Posts
Henry looks great!  :)

· Registered
99 Posts
WOW!!!  :eek:  You picked the perfect color for Henry!  I love the mosaic waves trims---wish I was able to get them in the 1". :cry:
Thanks for posting pictures of your handsome boy! :wink:

· Registered
977 Posts
Henry looks great - really smart in his collar - good choice! He's so handsome - Wow! (I'm cosidering getting something pink & fluffy for Voltaire - it might make people a little less scared of him :wink: )

· Registered
3,937 Posts
caillou\";p=\"42890 said:
Henry looks great - really smart in his collar - good choice! He's so handsome - Wow! (I'm cosidering getting something pink & fluffy for Voltaire - it might make people a little less scared of him :wink: )

Henry's collar looks great!!!!!!!

Poor Vol.....pink and fluffy!

· Registered
2,598 Posts
Hey just a question, do you guys get the side release collars or the regular?  I have a regular adjustable martingale for my pup, even though theres room to spare on his neck it is getting difficult to slip off his head.  Really a pain in the neck when you have to do that several times a day.  I've read not to leave martingale collars on all the time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.