Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hercules.

We rescued him around 5 years of age and almost a year later our neighbor at the time had gave him antifreeze for pooping in his yard. A couple days later we had to take him to be put down due to kidney failure.
Love you big guy.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Oh my god.. your neighbor would have had an antifreeze cocktail if i were you!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. the nut. I was the biger man in the sitituation and appologized for my dog pooping in his yard and for any inconvience I or my dogs have been to him.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Boxer_man_Rich\";p=\"70246 said:
I agree. the nut. I was the biger man in the sitituation and appologized for my dog pooping in his yard and for any inconvience I or my dogs have been to him.
screw being the bigger man... you should have kicked him in the nuts and then made him eat hercules poop

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have smashed his windows, egged his house, and kicked the jerk in the crotch

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
screw being the bigger man... you should have kicked him in the nuts and then made him eat hercules poop[/quote]

hahahahaha i totally agree, but you put it in better words :D.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I would have had the neighbor beat to a pulp in a dark alley when no one was looking and made shure he sucked his food from a straw for the rest of his life after an ordeal like that....poor Hercules :cry:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"70249 said:
screw being the bigger man... you should have kicked him in the nuts and then made him eat hercules poop
hahahahaha i totally agree, but you put it in better words :D.[/quote]

for a second there I thought you were saying the exact same thing I did and then i saw the quote at the end... LOL!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW..

DOnt tell but we did egg his house good 3 dozen rotten eggs was a nice touch. We thought about hurting him but we took the high road.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So sorry to hear about Hercules. Run free angel.

All I can say for your neighbor is what comes around goes around. I don't know what I would have done in that situation, I do have somewhat of a temper, but in reality beating the crap out of him won't bring Hercules back.....So sad.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'm so sorry about Hercules. It makes me so sad to think that there are people who would do this out there....breaks my heart. He deserves some antifreeze in his morning coffee. I'm not even joking.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So sorry to hear about Hercules; just can't imagine someone hurting a dog for any reason.  I believe that somehow he will pay for what he did, although he may never understand it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How sad is that..Hercules had a good year with you, which I realize isn't much, but still....I agree with Lisa, what goes around, comes around, one day, that guy will get his.....I honestly don't know what I would have done either. I tend to go a bit overboard when it comes to my babies, so no telling

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i know my bf would have beat the crap out of the dude but i would have done what you did and just waited for Karma to get him. My neighbors boxer was fed antifreeze too because they called the health unit on another neighbor. Everytime they see Maverick they tell me he looks exactly like their puppy did except she was a girl. As willow said at least he had a great year with you and you loved him. Some people are cruel and will pay for what they do eventually.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree totally.. He will get his cake...and he can eat it too...

sad thing is 2 days before my Doggie died I found out that the neighbor across the street(who has an annoying mini-pincher that doesnt stay oway from my dogs) would let their little slipper dog play anywhere . Well it aswell died from antifreeze and was also around his house as well as mine..... We are assuming it was the same thing.

THis guy was a real winner. He had told me in the past froma distnace.." Kepp them dogs out my yard....I already had to feed one dog raw burger with fish hooks and antifreeze...dont make me do it again.." from that point I fenced my yard and kept it all clear.... But every now and again Hercules would go run and play....

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had somebody do that to my pitt mix that we adopted from the pound. This dog would follow me EVERYWHERE and she was MY first dog... not the family dog but MINE and the guy up the street gave her antifreeze because I was friends with his daughter and when I would walk up there, she would too and he didnt like her... I cried all the way to school when I found her passed away on my floor the next morning, I was only like 14.

·
Registered
693 Posts
So sorry to hear about your Herc, you have way better self control than I would have had in the same situation. Mess with my family or fur babies and its game on. One reason we live in the country. Again R.I.P. Hercules

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Sorry to hear about Hercules...especially since he was a rescue...no dog (or animal) ever deserves to have harm done to them.
Definatly needs to be stronger laws when it comes to animal cruelty!
I don't know what I would of done if put in your shoes...probably wouldn't of been good...for the neighbor!
I can't even bare to think what I would do if my baby died of natural/accidental causes let alone a deliberate one...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts