Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Tyson is so handsome!  He is growing like a weed!  I love his color.......I really really want a fawn!  Maybe someday.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Well isn't he handsome.  They do grow like weeds.  I really remember with Charlie.  He was around 10lbs. when we got him.  2 months later he was 35lbs.  I couldn't believe it, at 8 months he was tall and weighed almost 70lbs. then.  He continued to grow up, not out after that.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Tyson is growing so fast; he is so cute.  Love the last photo.

·
Registered
526 Posts
his coat looks awesome, very handsome indeed :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Now wait just a minute. Where did the cute lil puppy go?  :p

Tyson sure has grown into a handsome pup!  :D  I can't get over how fast all these pups grow.  :-<

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

He is now 7 months old and about 40lbs (maybe a bit more, but that was at his last vet visit).

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
he is so handsome! he is just about Mavericks age and size, makes me feel relieved! Gorgeous puppy. How is his training going?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Training has been difficult to be honest.  He is pretty much potty trained, except a few accidents in his crate (I blame that on me, b/c sometimes he's in there for a whole work day).  Never an accident at night (he sleeps in his crate).  He knows, the basic commands (sit, lay, paw etc.).  However, he is not so good at "come" or "down" etc.  He is jumpy on everyone that comes over, and he won't "come" when asked.  Those are 2 or our biggest problems.  We are working on it.  I am looking in obedience training.  Boxers are not easy (at least mine), but they are so loveable.

·
Registered
374 Posts
what a handsome boy!  I love how he has some of the puppy look still but you can see the gorgeous boy he'll become

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, that cannot be the same puppy in your siggy Michelle...That's a big guy..lol...Tyson really is looking great..Nice to see how he has grown

1 - 20 of 22 Posts