Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my sisters Pit - Diesel (80lbs) and my boxer Tyson. And people give pits a really bad rap, but Diesel is one of the most gentle dogs I have ever met.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Now.....he is a beautiful dog but......i see a big difference between the 2. I guess you really have to know a boxer to see a difference. And as for your little Tyson......wow he is getting big, and sooooo gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh my goodness they are both adorable.  Diesel is huge!!!  I also love the beautiful yard they have to play in.  Thanks for sharing these pictures!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see how you could mix them up either!  the only similarity is thier color.  And Tyson is getting so big, I kinda wish he was small again.  He just turned 16 weeks!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
What a beautiful boy he is!  I see a difference...but, I can also see how a person who was only superficially familiar with either dog would get confused...although, I think as adults the similiarities lessen!  They look like they had a good time!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Diesel reminds me of my Rascal (RIP sweet boy) only he was a lighter fawn color.  Tyson is just so cute and getting big.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now he is a great looking dog and plays soo well with Tyson..Who is really getting big!!! Wow.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
My Dixie looks a lot like Diesel.  Similar color, same size, and same tail even down to the little white tip on the end.   They are both beautiful.  Tyson looks great.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
They're both so cute!  I love their color....my next baby will be a fawn for sure!  My cousin has a pit/lab mix...looks more pit...and Lola loves him!  She also just made friends with a neighbors 4 month old female pit.  It's a shame what a bad rap pits get.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It really is a shame.  Because Diesel (pit) would never hurt anyone.  He is just so loving and gentle.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very cute dogs!

This is an odd question, but I was wondering where you Diesel got his harness? We need one for our Lexie due to her being strong! We would like to get one in purple. That harness that is on Diesel looks simple and easy to use. Some of the ones we have seen look very complicated! Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chase

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i have had 2 pits in my life..both were wonderful dogs..one was pure pit and one was mastiff and pit..boy was he big haha..

my girl friend here is a pit breeder...shes been in ricosville magazine(pit breeder and education mag) for speaking al over the country against fighting and against bsl...her dogs are gorgoues !! and so so sweet...the issues she has with people are jsut unreal !..her male is 18 months old and BIGBIG...she has 2 litters coming soon and all the pups are spoken for already..shes worked so hard to prove herself and her dogs ..as well as the breed..and it shouldnt be that way..next time she comes over ill take pics ..its such a riot to see this 100 plus dog roll over and let Isis lay on him and flip him around..
here is a pic i made for her last year when a litter was born..i named the pup..

and heres the pup at our house for a few weeks before he was shipped to Guam to his family..

and herees the pic i made for her website and advertisment...

now does one look like a boxer? lol,..uhmm noooo..but pits get such a bad rap and they are so loving.its bad owners that treat muscle dogs as toys instead of living creatures..SAD!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I really would like to get a nice pit like that one in the future, (along with a cane corso) I think they are so beautiful, the big lumbering body. Diesel almost looks kind of weary around Tyson, like he doesn't want to hurt him :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts