Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted pics of truman the other day and wanted to post the pics of the rest of the gang for you all to see.

Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG they are adorable! These pics make me want another puppy!! How old are they now? Have they all found homes? I read about your Mom getting one for service dog and that a couple others have homes...

They are so cute! I'm sure there is never a dull moment in your house these days  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't know how you got them all to stay still for the picture, but they are all so cute! Nice pic!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They were quite easy to work with actually.  My sister is a professional photographer and has a few tricks up her sleeve.  We took about 50 different pics yesterday.

Sadiesmomma,  I have found another home for 1 more.  Great family, they are an older couple who have had boxers before.
You are right never a dull moment!!!

Scott

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are all so cute, it would be hard to decide which one to pick.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My favortie is Max, the reverse brindle along with the brindle with the white nose.

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, a bucket full of Boxers.......Now if that doesn't make your heart melt, nothing will....They are all gorgous...Well done

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww what a great xmas card pic !! that is the cutest thing !

whoo hoo i can imagine your house in the morning lol...so much fun though..:):)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ky-- Not just the morning, but at 12, 2, and 4 a.m. also!!!  I must say that there is a tremendous amount of work involved in caring for 6 puppies, but also a great reward to know that you are raising healthy happy puppies.  I really enjoy caring for them.

Willow,  My sister has sold many photos to greeting card companies over the years and thought that she might try again with some of these.  

Here is another picture of truman sitting in the red velvet chair.  enjoy!

Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts