Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its been an interesting day, he is confined to his kennel due to the fact that he is 2 weeks into his heartworm treatment, and he just wants to show off and we cant let him.  He is a sweet boy!  I am glad he came home!
-Rich

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a handsome boy Bruce is!  :)  I hope he does really well with the treatment and he can get back to his wiggly bouncy self in no time!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Bruce you are going to happy boy and hurry up and get well so you can play.  He is very cute.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome home Bruce! He really is a handsome boy  :)

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Aww, look at Bruce...you can tell he is def. happy at home with that big ole smile on his face! Congrats on the new addtion! Rest Rest Rest Bruce....so you can go back to your nub wiggling self soon!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is is his wiggly self, he wants to play soooo bad, its just his bad dad is keeping him on lockdown for 2 weeks.  Zu is ready to play and he is ready to play, but I am having none of it.  You know how hard it is to keep a boxer mellow?:)  We are having a great time with him, I just wish this next two weeks would hurry so we can all play!
-Richard

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the new addition!  I know it must be bittersweet for you and your family.  He is so handsome though and I love how he smiles!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yea, keeping a Boxer mellow is not the easiest thing...Zu sounds like she is really taking to the fact that she has a buddy to play with again, that is awesome :) Again I cannot tell you how happy I am for all of you

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a good looking boy.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Bruce is so handsome and he looks so happy! I can't wait to see pics of he and Zu playing!!! Hurry up two weeks!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts