Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!  He's a beautiful boy!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Look at that face!! He a handsome young pup!  :D  Fingers and paws crossed for you. I'm sure everything will go smoothly, and a big Kudos to you for going the rescue route!  :clap:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He's adorable!!!! Oh good luck and keeping fingers, toes and paws crossed for you...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My goodness, he could be Kiah's little brother; sure hope you get him.  If he has Kiah's personality you will be lucky indeed.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's hope so.  I couldn't imagine anything going wrong.  Hopefully I'll be posting some pictures in the next week or so with my new buddy.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh, that's wonderful!
We were going to use Lone Star Boxer Rescue, but my hubby found Henry at the Brazos Animal Shelter in Bryan first.
Good luck! :D

Zhanna

·
Registered
236 Posts
He looks like a great dog.  Very handsome  :)  I'm sure your interview will go just fine.  Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, so I've been approved.  We're trying to set up a meeting so I can check out Rye.  There's another one she wanted me to look at too.  Hopefully they give me a call this afternoon, they're having a mobile adoption but wasn't sure if Rye would be there.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooHoo!! Congrats on the approval. Now it's just a matter of finding your new best friend. How exciting!!!  :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great Great News!
He is very handsome & I wont bother wishing you luck as I know hes yours already!
If they have another for you to look at, will you or can you take them both?
Either way, Im sure your house and hearts will be filled with lots of boxer love very soon!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unfortunately I can't take two.  I'm a single guy in an apartment that goes to school full time and works 40+ hours a week (probably sounds worse than it is).  The apartment fee alone is like $300.00 bucks, plus another $275.00 for the adoption.  Not to mention the new toys, insurance, vet bills, food, etc... I will be purchasing.

So, I think one is enough for now.  But, I graduate this December and will hopefully be moving into a house which should free up some extra income, and give me more time to play with my buddy.  I'll keep this thread posted though.  Hopefully I'll have a new buddy sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Just stopped by to see if you had heard anything yet and WOW good news!!! Congratulations!!!! on being approved and can't wait to see some more pictures of your boy.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts