·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Poor things getting rolls over her back legs when she sits!! LMAO

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Now I'm no vet or anything, but....in that last picture she sure looks prego to me! When do you go into the vet again?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I still have first dibs right?  Lilly's "replacement" (for when she retires) is coming out of that litter.  LOL!!!

She sure looks preggo to me!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Alright..the more pics you post the harder this is not telling hubby lol
We might live 45 mins away from each other but when she delivers those  pups (and she's gonnal) I'll be there in 20!! I really don't care if it's brindle anymore, pink, purple, whatever!!! I just want a puppy  :(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Shari!!!!!!

Yes LIz I knocked you up top because you want a service pup!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Toots I think we will take her back in either Friday or the beginning of next week!

·
Registered
508 Posts
She looks great and it looks definitely like she has some little pups in there somewhere just a growing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's our little momma! That first and last pic, you can really see it, especially if you compare the way she looks in your siggie..That girl is definitely preg! Guess I better start pacing again..lol...Shari, for real you are taking a pup? That is soo awesome, both you and Liz....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yeppers I am!! The last litter I was interested in got squashed because I didn't feel comfortable with the breeder..and with Cindi I love the fact that she lives close so Roxy can still get to see her puppy.  Oddest thing is Chloe's mother and father are named Roxy and Rock..LOL

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Cindi---I love you dearly!!!  Lilly is sending you HUGE, SLOPPY Boxer kisses, beans, and bounces!!!  When you take Roxy back to the vet, you tell them that they had better find her puppies or they'll have a herd of ticked off Auntie's all up in their butts!!  LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL you guys are too funny!! When we took her to the vets last week they weighed her and she still weighs 59lbs but if Im correct they dont gain until the last 2 weeks right? When they actually start to "show" Gosh they better see some pups in there this time!! I think we will do an xray at about 50 days  so we can definetly tell if theres something brewin!! Im going to  :cry:  if theres nothing in there!! But I keep telling myself there is LMAO

Gas my butt!!!!!!!! That dumb dumb(as my daughter would say) needs glasses :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts