Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got him home last night and he's been doing ok so far. Some minor issues but nothing i'm sure we can't work through.....
THE CAR RIDE HOME

LOL HE LOOKS LIKE A GROUCHY OLD MAN....

ONE OF HIS MAN NAPS YESTERDAY

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I didn't realize Tyson was such a popular name until after I settled on it!! LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a cutie-patootie! Congrats!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww great pics !! that first day is sooo fun isnt it...hes gorgeous ! and he looks like a tyson hehe

dont be stingy with the pics hehe

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  I love him....he is too cute.  I'm waiting for a liter to be born at the end of this month.  Hoping there is one that looks just like him.  Can't wait to see more pics!  Good luck with the whole puppy thing!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the compliments everyone!!! luvmyboxers I got really lucky becasue his whole litter looked like him, just what I was looking for....brindle with a black mask!! It was really hard choosing which one but I think I made the right decision LOL :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I do love those brindles and he is a handsome little guy.....Like Ky said, don't be stingy with the pics

·
Registered
780 Posts
He is so cute!  Love that black mask!  The pictures are great.  We have had two fawn and two brindle, they are all adorable but there is just something about the brindle that we love!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh my goodness how cute! He is adorable! And don't you find it hard to stay awake when they nap on you like that? I know I do!  :p

·
Registered
627 Posts
How adorable!!!  Congrats on bringing him home.  Can't wait to see more pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts