Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all love our Dogs and most of us would do anything for them. But what has your boxer done for you? Dogs have been a part of human life for a long time and many people who have dogs can attribute better health both physicaly and mentally just from having them in their lives. So your dog giving you all the unconditional love that they give actualy makes you a better person. :D

My first Boxer I had when I was 15 years old named Keylo was a menace as a puppy and young dog. But he would stay with us constantly and always looked out for us. I grew up in a really bad neighborhood and he always made me feel a little safer when I took him with me walking. One day a car pulled up and a man jumped out with what I thought was a gun so I ran, and just like in the movies I slipped on a bunch of loose gravel. The man was on me hitting me with what turned out to be the metal part of a steering wheel club. As soon as I broke free and was trying to get on my feet the man flew backwards and to the ground. Once I stood up I realized that Keylo had actualy tackled the guy and was holding him to the ground by his arm. The guy managed to run away and Keylo made sure I was OK with a lot of licks. This happened right in front of my house and it turns out that as soon as Keylo heard the commotion he started trying to get out and my younger brother opened the door for him. I miss Keylo a lot and he was such a great dog I have had Boxers ever since.

If anyone else has a good Dog story they would like to share I would like to hear it, so many times the news focuses on the bad things but we all know there is so much good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts