Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG -- he's just awesome! So sweet & I'm incredibly impressed w/how mellow he is. It's like a complete night & day difference between him & Prada. She's like a darn kangaroo & he just follows you around calmly. *hehe* I love him!! And let me tell you guyz - pics just DON'T do him justice... he's flat out gorgeous! And he has the softest fur... Prada's coat is a bit more coarse. She's so funny w/him too... bouncing around, wanting to play. They both slept on our bed last night & were so adorable. They're getting along pretty well together... but every now & then, he seems a little iffy about her. I think it's b/c she's always in his face! *lol* He's a bit aggressive around the food, but it has never progressed from a grimace... I'm right there & have stopped it. I really love him, he's just perfect! First thing this morning they were runnin' around playing... and Mommy was tired b/c she was up late w/them. ;D I also took them both for a walk this morning & everything went well. He doesn't pull what-so-ever... Cindi really did an amazing job w/this boy. I couldn't be happier! This was meant to be!

:love: :love: :love:

Click HERE to see pics of Nico!

Cindi :: Thank you soooo much - from the bottom of my heart! I'm just in love with him. And I've met you & made a new friend in the process. ;) *hugz*

·
Registered
880 Posts
Forget to mention Nico is so cute!  Prada and him look like they are a match made in heaven.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Aww he looks sooo happy! THANK YOU Sara for giving him a home! Im sorry I started to lose it lol Hes pretty good at that sad face huh?? lol He was the same way with Roxy around his food!!! I told you lol But it got better as he got use to her! He got iffy with Roxy a few times too when she goin his face because she is EXACTLY like Prada!!! And hes just like "damn girl leave me the heck alone already" hahaha Im glad hes ddoing well!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww great pics, they're going to be the best of friends :lol: Glad you posted, I think the forum was gonna send out a search party if we didn't hear something soon :lol:  btw, is the new horse working out as well as Nico???

G

·
0 Posts
well, it's about time you got this update up, lol...leave all of us here hanging, shame on you!  He does look happy and content in his new home.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well glad he his home and doing well..........He is a handsome little devil.
You may want to update that old thread some one was threatening to give you some concrete boots if you didn't hurry and give a update!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Finally an update!
Glad to hear that everything went well! He is a very beautiful dog.
Can't wait to hear more over the next little while on how he is adjusting and how him and Prada are getting along!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sara, that is so great that nico is doing so well in his new home.you are such a good soul to have given him a new home!cindi, i know that must have been so hard for you to see him go,but you did a good thing.if you ever need anything at all or just someone to talk to you can pm me any time!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sara - That is so awesome. They are going to be best of friends in no time. Mine had food issues at first too but they are fine now. Cindy- I would have lost it myself - I have never had to give up one of my pets but I couldn't imagine how emotional I would be if I had to. At least you know he has a wonderful new home and a playmate.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Cindi, I know it was hard giving up a loved one =(.  But Nico has a great new home, and you are close enough you can still visit him!  When I was 14yrs old my parents had to find a new home for our GSD it was the most heart wrenching thing.  We knew it was best for Rudy though, because he chased horses and we lived in the country and the neighbors said if they saw him on their property they would shoot him on sight.  Rudy found a wonderful new home and they were nice enough to keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Oh, Sara...I am SO happy for both of you! He looks so happy and peaceful...it's such a relief to know he is going to get love and attention...I am sure his first mommy, Cindy is very much relieved(although sad) to know that he is safe and secure and loved...and WE still get to watch him grow up and be a beautiful boxer boy!

WAHOO!)

·
Registered
537 Posts
YAY!!! An update....FINALLY! We  all thought you had nothing better to do than to update us.  :wink:

I am SO very happy that you finally have him and he is doing well. I didn't realize that he isn't even 1 yet. Prada and Nico are very close in age.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad to hear it went well Sara....I remember when Cindi was talking about the food issues" , sounds like you got it under control :) I bet Prada is loving having her a brother to play with.....Cindi, go see him when you can, you need to....How is Roxy doing? Wish you could have gotten her as well

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you guyz & many thanks goes to Cindi! I couldn't have gotten a better pup in a million years! He's so awesome & my hubby has just fallen in love - he prefers boy dogs for some reason (but he still loves Prada too). Nico is such a little love bug! So, now I've got one right up next to me on the bed @ night & one down by my feet! :love: I'm in heaven!!

Also -- I've added a few more pics today. So, feel free to check them out. My fav is the one entitled, "Sibling Rivalry!" *haha*

And when I get some time, I have a few videos to upload! ;)

G

·
0 Posts
so glad it's working out for you!  it's fun to watch two boxers play, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts