Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post it seperately!
Did anyone else go to Hondo's video and find themself curious about the other boxer videos on there? The very next video in the selection bar below was of "Oscar the boxer" and he's too funny! ANyone who wants to know what a "Woo woo" sounds like, check it out!LOL!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ughhhhhh!!!! I hate that my sound isn't working right now! I don't think I've seen that one! BUT I do love Oscar the boxer... he's pretty awesome!!  :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I love the look he gave the girl at the end! hahah...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awww!!!! He looks like a grumpy old man with no teeth when he does it! So adorable. Derringer woo-wooed like 3 times when he was around 6 months old and never again.... I miss woo-woos. But Sadie does a super-short version of the howling woo-woo when I get home from work and when she meets certain new people.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oscar is my favorite Youtube star!  (*)  I've seen him a hundred times and never get tired of watching him!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I've tried to get Cooper to "woo woo".  I can get him to say "Mama" sometimes.  And sometimes he'll do that "la la la la" I like those just as much.  

I love the Oscar videos.  It almost looks like he's totally spaced out at one point

·
Registered
263 Posts
Samson doesn't woo-woo either, he barely even barks, he has been starting to get a bit more vocal since Jake our choc. lab is very vocal, he is always talking to me.  I hope some day to hear a woo-woo out of him

1 - 15 of 15 Posts