Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all the mahem over the past week I forgot to tell you guys we are expecting a litter on August 30th! We go July 30th to confirm the pregnancy!

To clear some things up before I get bashed...........Both Roxy and Rocky had their hearts looked at by a cardiologists and both their hips were xrayed at the vets and given the ok. They dont have any signs of HD neither have their parents! I havent had the time to send them to the OFA yet but will when this litter is born.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well congrats to you and Roxy and Rocky. I bet the pups will turn out great.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bubba! Im pretty excited about this litter! We are hoping to keep a show puppy back from it! I hope yall are still here to help me decide! Eventhough Im going to want to keep them all :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
You can ship one hear to Dallas free of charge if you'd like.  :D

I will take good care of it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'll take one too!!!  That is if your willing to keep them till they're 10 months old, so I can get them through quarantine as an SDIT!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Congratulations to all of you!  
Wait until all of us here start fighting over which puppy we want you to send us!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
congrats- keep us posted on how your girl is doing. You may end up blocking our site when we all go after her babies. . . at least we are warning you now!!  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Congrats Roxy!!!  I didnt know you were planning on breeding her... thats fantastic!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Cindi, that is awesome news..Guess you won't be needing to get in contact with Rhonda now...I am soo excited for you...Yup, we'll all be kidnapping puppies pretty soon. Roxy is beautiful,what does Rocky look like?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had posted a pic of him on another thread but here he is again!  :wink:  Roxy seems to be putting on the pounds already! :roll:  Little piggy. Rockys has 3 litters so far all with really nice pups reguardless of what the mother looked like so Im very excited because Roxy is an exceptional looking female! All his litters ranged from 9-11 pups so we are hoping for a big one to so Ill send one to each of you lol  :wink:  Im not sure if Ill have any easy time of letting them go :cry:
Heres Rocky hes 4 years old:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="RoxyGirl22\";p=\"15558":3gfqprfs]All his litters ranged from 9-11 pups so we are hoping for a big one to so Ill send one to each of you lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
You can add my name to the list for a little brother for Kiah :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats!!!  They are both gorgeous dogs and they will have gorgeous puppies!!!  Can't wait to see pictures.

I'm getting a new puppy in a week but I'll take another if you have any left. LOL.  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
C'mon no bashing here!!  :lol:  :p  You've been around to know what the heck you are doing!  I thought you were looking for pups? I guess you don't have to now.  :wink:  Are you just looking to keep one show puppy?
Good Luck to you and Roxy and of course her pups.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
You read it guys!! She is hoping for a big litter so she has enough to send to us!!  :lol: i will just put dibs on any pup that looks like Roxi!!  :pray:  she is so freaking gorgeous!!  

congrats again and i hope you get your show pup!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!!!

Tootsie we are still keeping our options open lol Im looking for that perfect dog that everyone hopes for!! I am on a waiting list for two litters one in Texas and one in Wisconsin lol The ones due August 2nd and the other is due winter I think(so she hasnt been bred yet) So I have 3 litters to choose my perfect pup from lol Im hoping in will be out of Roxys litter but who knows!

I will keep yall updated. We are not possitive shes pregnant yet because its only been two weeks!! She sure does act like it and shes starting to look like it too! Ill have to get some new pics up of her because I havent posted any in awhile lol Ill have to wait for hubby to get home! He gets home around 5 or so! So look for some new pics of Roxy around 6!!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh Liz Ill hold one for ya :wink:  No problem there hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
RoxyGirl22--

I'm escecially keen on whites (HINT HINT)!!!  If you do choose to "give" me a pup (I'm VERY SERIOUS about this), I really will take it.  They have a alot of requirements to come into the islands and I will handle all the financial requirements and we will work together to get the pup in.  I don't care about color, markings or whatever. Just health and temperament.  I have an excellent vet and I have the support of other trainers and the Service Dog training organization here.  If I get a pup from you, it will be trained as an S.D. (an excellent profession for a Boxer) and will take over for Lilly when she retires.  It will also be dually trained as an Therapy Dog.  S.D.'s and Therapy Dogs are some of the best taken care of (medically and otherwise; not to say any or everyone on this forum doesn't take care of or spoil their babies in a like manner) and spoiled pups on the planet.  

Just somehting to think about and an "option" for you.  

Also, if you are trying to build up a good bloodline (my breeder/trainer [Lilly's breeder/trainer] can attest to this), having a few of your pups go out as S.D.'s and Therapy Dog's attest to their breeding (and your ability to breed for temperament and health) and show your bloodlines potential for show and other jobs as well.  

Sorry!  I think I just highjacked this post!!!  Giving everyone the guilty sorry look!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Liz thats fine!! We have a white girl already going to a home(a friend of ours has been waiting forever!!)

I am proud to say that these little bundles will be of very good temperment eventhough Roxy is crazy (what boxer isnt) she is very even tempered with everybody!! Her only flaw is her peeve of little dogs and thats only because she was attacked by one! She use to be good with them! And Rocky well he was the most well behaved boxer I have ever seen! He was such a pleasure to have at my home!! He was extremely laid back!!

All the pups will be sold on contracts (pet=limited registration and spay/neuter agreement and show=show contract but I dont think I will be selling any out of this litter as show unless I find the right home for them) Im very wary about who gets these pups because of the many stories I hear of people going behind the breeders back!  

I will be selling the whites on a limited registration AND a spay/neuter contract! Im also only requiring the families pay for the shots! Thats it!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The one I decide to keep I would LOVE to have him become a registered therapy dog!! I need to find myself a good trainer :wink:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts