Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around this past month.  So much going on and I've been working lots.

Anyways I know I'm late on this but I had to share the photos anyways.  She has that "if looks could kill" look on her face lol.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hey, how's it going.  She looks great and already for Halloween!!!  Hope things are okay with you and hope you can stick around for a while.  Missed you!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Now that's a great looking witchiepoo!  :p  She looks great! gald to hear from you.  :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything is good.  We've just been really busy with a lot of stuff and work.

Maggie is growing nicely.  She's such a lovable suck but she's also a brat lol.  She'll get something to lick (like a wrapper from the garbage) and sit on the couch.  We'll tell her to drop it and when she thinks we're not looking she'll steal a look.  We look at her and she'll look at us like, "What... I'm not doing anything".  Funny funny girl.

My fav is when she accidently hurts my skin daughter (4 yo) and when my skin girl screams, Maggie will kiss her like crazy as if to say "I'm sorry I'm sorry, please don't tell mom I'm sorry I'm sorry (ya know, like how other kids do that?)"  It makes me laugh.

So how is everyone else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts