Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AND I LOVE IT! It is SO cool to see all of our babies in there...I love the fact that I KNOW these boxers! Way cool...who else has gotten theirs??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup got mine too Jeanene and it really is awesome, especially, like you said, cos you know all these gorgous babies

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
when did you guys order yours? i ordered mine Dec 30th and i am still waiting for it. in fact, i have been waiting for it since...LAST YEAR!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I ordered mine on the 2nd and got it today. It's awesome!!!!  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Finally got mine in today!! Been waiting FOREVER IT FEELS LIKE! I absolutely LOVE it!! Great idea Mark!!

I love being able to look at the smooshie face's and say "Awhhh, Kiah looks so cute... Samson, Koa... ETC..." too many to list obviously!

It's so much more personal than just buying one from the bookstore!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
You know, we bought the one from the Boxer rescue and only recognize our own but I was telling my husband that I feel like I know all of the dogs on this site and how cool it is to say "oh, that is Isis, Jetta or Kiah, or Fiona..." Much more personal...

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i finally got mine today! it looks great! thanks again marie for all your hard work :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got mine yesterday and haven't been able to show it off yet, but Kiah and I checked it out.  It is a wonderful calendar and very well done; just love looking at all the pictures.  I still have all of my christmas cards up, I don't want to take them down because I just love looking at them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts