Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirius wants to know how many spots he has to have before he can be considered a "stealth Dalmation?" :)

He is getting a new freckle a day it seems, all over his ears, nose and mouth.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, you really can see all them freckles...Get him wet and see if he does like Isis :lol: Regardless, Sirius is adorable, I love that second pic especially

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a sweetie, love the tilted head picture.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That tilted head pic is definitely a framer! Man, he is just too darn cute!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
he is just to cute!! i can hardly stand it!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awww... what a doll!! Watch out ... I may try to steal him!! *tee-hee*

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
PradazPurdy\";p=\"116572 said:
Awww... what a doll!! Watch out ... I may try to steal him!! *tee-hee*
Not if i get him first, he is wayyyyyy to cute!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Sirius is so stinkin' cute I CAN'T STAND IT!!!  :lol: Man! (Just looking at him we can tell how loved he is, too!!) What a little angel face!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Oh my heart is melting, I want a white girl so bad. He is just the cutest. Freckles will just keep on coming, Logan's didn't start showing until he was 6mos.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I remember when Sadie was a pup, she had a few markings.  Over 1 year she's got a ton of spots.  When we first got her, her nose was spotted.  That actually grew into a black nose.  If Ky posts a pic of Isis, then you'll see and she'll tell you over time Sirius' spots will get larger.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ya Isis had gotten about 7 ga zillion more in the past 2 yrs haha..take a wet pic of Sirus lol youl see...it really freaks you out when you look at the pic after hahaha...
he is just the cutest little thing..i love his name too..that tilted head pic is my FAVORITE !!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts