Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody , this is my first post and im sorry if its in wrong place , Im still getting used to this and will add a pic of my dog soon , i joined as i love dogs especially boxers  :)

Anyway please check out my dog shes really cute and ive done a video on youtube with her playing dead :)

Her name is Katy and she will be 3 years old in about 3 months

Ive already seen some of your dogs and they are all brilliant , My name is James btw , thanks

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome from NC!  Katy is adorable!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Herbie and Maggie are so cute lol , and smack 83 my dog as pretty much the same ears as your beauty lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum James! Katy is gorgeous and obviously VERY smart! Looking forward to pics, stories and more video's!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! What a great actress Katy is, performing her own stunts too! That's great!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing more about Katy and her acting abilities... :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I think I'm going to try to teach Phoenix how to do that...*try* being the key word.

How did you teach it to Katy?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D

That trick is fabulous!  My son has been wanting to teach Henry that, but can't quit figure out how to make it happen.  Any tips? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts