Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Melanie and I am a proud Mama to two beautiful boxers! Winston just turned one year old and we recently added Madison to our family who is 15 weeks old.
Winston has some anti social issues and is afraid of his own shadow, so we thought bringing in a very outgoing and social puppy may help, and we've already seen an improvement in Winston. When company comes over he no longer runs and hides under my bed. He watches the visitors pet Madison and slowly but surly he makes his way over to sniff and get a little bit of love himself....I knew jealousy would work lol
I adore my dogs and truthfully would never own anything but a boxer. They are unique to any other dog I have ever owned, and I feel so blessed having them in my life!
I look forward to getting to know all of you and your precious boxers!!!

Love, Melanie, Winston, and Maddy :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D  Can't wait to hear more about your 2 beautiful boxers. Oh, and we are picture fanatics here so feel free to post away!   :wink:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
aquagirl900\";p=\"37962 said:
cute siggy, and how did you make the avatar switch pics?
It's an animated gif.  Search the internet to learn how to make one if you wanted to do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome, Melanie!!! So happy to meet you! We love boxer Mommies!LOL! I am the proud boxer Momma of two boys...Mic and Indy...they are brothers...which I hear presents it's own challenges...,and yet, they still seem SO much easier then any other dog I have ever had! :) I, too, will never own anything else...Boxers are it! Looking forward to more pics of your babies...Winston and Maddie are both beautiful!  :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aquagirl900\";p=\"37962 said:
cute siggy, and how did you make the avatar switch pics?
I use photoshops image ready. If you'd like me to make one for you just send me three pics....I can't do more than that because this message board only allows files for avatars 15 k or less....but I'd be glad to do it for ya :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
whoop whoop welcome to the group..you will not find anyone here that will disagree with you on owning boxers lol...we LUV them

cant wait to see more pics...

welcome again from Hawaii

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello and Welcome!  My boy, Beckham is my first dog and first boxer and I will never be without a boxer ever again :)
Your babies are absolutely gorgeous!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome from a fellow scaredy boxer owner :) we tried the same thing to get our 2yr old to not run and hide.....it backfired on us though! now both our 2yr and our 9 month are scared of everything!! ah well...they are still the best around!! Both Winston and Madison are so adorable....and i LOVE the pic of him standing over her. Just too cute.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
DITTO x3 lol

i luv his nose !! so distinct !! they are both adorable !! thank you for sharing !!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Your babies are lovely :) Look forward to hearing more about them and their adventures....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts