Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im claire from aberdeen in scotland got a little boxer puppy chelsea shes 13 weeks on tuesday  :D  already have two other dogs rocky 1year old and sasha 10 months their both rotties though.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Feel free to jump in with any questions you have and don't forget the pictures! We do love those..And of course include the Rotties..... :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome Claire, can't wait to see those puppy pictures and I love Rotties to , I wish my husband would let me have one too. That would be a perfect home ONE Boxer and One Rottie..... my dream home..lol
This forum is filled with wonderful people from all over. You will truely enjoy this website. I do.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will love it here! Can't wait to see pics! Odin will be 13 wks on Monday! Just a day off of each other. There are others on her with puppies around that same age too. Must have been a busy Month!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME to the forum!! We are a bunch of friendly boxer nuts!!!!!!! We have a boxer and a chow! I would love to see pics of ALL the furbabies!! Im a fanatic about rotties!! My grandmother just lost her beloved rottie named maggie to uterin(sp?) cancer from not getting her spayed!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your baby!! be sure to post those pics-we are complete addicts around here!! :D be sure to read our puppy forum page for lots of great information!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts