Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today and wanted to say Hi. Just got my first little girl last Sat.  A Brindle named Stella. She is just the sweetest thing ever!!! Also have a 4 yr. old Rat Terrier, Taz....he's not feeling the love quite yet!!! And have a 12 yr. old Dalmatian, Ruby. Ruby loves her and I think Stella thinks the Dalmatian is her mom!! Too cute.  This breed is just amazing....looking forward to learning lots of great information from all you guys. Planning on starting Obiendence classes at 12 weeks and possibly doing Agility with her.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome...they are amazing, aren't they? I will never own another breed again...

Hey, I had a Rat terrier once...Tessa girl...I have to say...when I got my boxers...I had to laugh...I had people say they were hyper...compared to Tessa, they were MELLOW!LOL! Is yours wired or mellow...I've heard different things...

Enjoy her and we LOVE pictures!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forums! Would love to see some pics!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas - can't wait to see some pics of your babies!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum  :) Would your name have any reference to Jimmy Buffet perhaps?  :lol: Look forward to hearing more about Stella and the rest of your gang and don't forget the pics

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"80939":1eifes2k]Welcome to the forum

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry...was supposed to say that its really CUTE right now.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts