Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: So...I was thinking(pics...)

Hi everyone!!! I'm Julia and new to this forum! I have a three year old boxer named Bibby!! I am sooo in love that I just cannot get enough of boxers now. Bib is a non-flashy, reverse brindle. He's a silly boy with a wonderful sense of humor. His eyes are so incredibly expressful.  He was the runt of his litter and weighs just under 60 lbs., while his brother Bruno weighs over 95 lbs...he's a  BEAST!!

I look forward to learning more about boxers and meeting lots of boxer lovers!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

as always... those three are just adorable

·
Registered
537 Posts

aren't they adorable...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your Bibby is a handsome guy. Look forward to hearing more about him :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum Julia and Bib!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum; we need more pictures of Bibby.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome Julia!! not a bad thing to have a smaller male!! he won't take you for your daily "drag" down the street at least ( and he is SOOOOO sweet!! you will adjust to the clownishness in Boxers..seems like they like to make their owners laugh!)
glad to see you onboard!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome Julia and Bibby!!
My boy is just under 60lbs, too, but he's about 20 months old - he'll probably put on a bit more weight!
He's a cutie!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome!! I just got Bibby a new collar (or SHIRT, as we call it.. LOL). It's baby blue with metal skull and crossbones all around it!! Kind of a mixed message!! I loved it! It came in pink for the baby girls, too, FYI! I'll get a pic soon!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lmao i just reread my post and i meant boy..such a beautiful boy. maybe he was so pretty i forgot he wasnt a girl :oops:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts