Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D hey there everyone...my name is michelle,i live in england,oxford...i am 35 yrs of age and i have two children one who is 16 yrs old and the other is 2 and a half!!! we had recently added to our brood with rossi the wonder dog!!! he is a brindle and white pup who is now just 6 months old!! he is as mad as a box of frogs!!! and he farts all the time to the point it makes you want to vomit!!!hahahahahahaha...he is named after the famous valentino rossi...and we all love him to pieces!!!michelle x x xx

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Welcome to the fourm!  Our pup is almost five months old.  He is a mahogany fawn named Henry.  Yes, lots of energy!  And farts and snores and heavy sighs.  It's wonderful (except the smell :wink: ).
We are in Texas, south of Houston.  My sister-in-law and her husband live in England.  They have a flat in London and a house in Hampshire.
Zhanna

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum & give that Rossi a big hug...He's sounds like a typical boxer puppy for sure....Try a little yogurt for those farts if he doesn't haven't a problem with dairy..That should help....

Look forward to hearing the adventures of Rossi & of course, don't forget those pictures....Lots of pictures....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:D  Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi, I'm from England too- Staffordshire! I've got a 21 month old white boxer called Daisy. She's known for being quite windy too! I often blame my boyfriend for the smell when it turns out to be the dog! Oh well!

Heather

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"2268 said:
Hi, I'm from England too- Staffordshire! I've got a 21 month old white boxer called Daisy. She's known for being quite windy too! I often blame my boyfriend for the smell when it turns out to be the dog! Oh well!

Heather
Jessie was windy for a while... but since we have been giving her some potato bread with her food the smell has stopped... she still does it, but they dont really smell... the other night she was playing a symphony, and we were waiting for the smell but there was nothing.. LOL!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"2275 said:
What makes me laugh is when she does a fart then shoots her head round to her bottom and looks as if to say, "what the hell was that! It wasn't me surely!"

Heather
LOL!!!!  

i think they all do that! LOL!

·
Registered
50 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"2275 said:
What makes me laugh is when she does a fart then shoots her head round to her bottom and looks as if to say, "what the hell was that! It wasn't me surely!"

Heather
That reminds me of my great dane, Dane, who passed away almost 1 year ago.  A few times, he would fart, turn and look behind him and then run because the noise scared him.  He was funny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts