Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is wendy i am in georgia and the proud owner of a new 8 week old boxer (zeus) he  is a really special little guy  and is just getting over parvo . I will post photos of him soon

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Wendy and Zeus!  :)  

Poor Zeus, only 8 weeks old and already had a bout with parvo.  :(  I hope he is feeling better soon. Can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! You'll love it here! Sorry to hear about Zeus... sounds like he's a strong little guy though!! Can't wait for PICS!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome to you both! Sorry to hear about Zeus getting parvo  :(   Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Ahh poor zeus, i am so happy to hear he is feeling so much better! cant wait to see pics....and Weclome!! be sure to read through the puppy section-lots of great info :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Wendy and welcome to the forum.  Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy and so sorry he's been sick.  Hope he's on the road to recovery!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Wendy & Zeus...So sorry to hear that he already has health issues..Hoping you get that taken care if real quick..Looking forward to hearing more about him and don't be stingy with the pics  :) We love those, especially puppy pics...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Zeus, can't wait to see pictures and happy to hear he is getting over his parvo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts