Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Hi Everyone :)

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  boxer2crazy 
#1 ·
So happy to be apart of your forum.. I just got myself a new little girl named Jersey... She's precious and we love her to pieces.. I'll leave a few pictures soon.. just wanted to drop in and say "hi" first.. :)

#4 ·
Thanks for the welcome..

I'm guessing that the words Boxer and Goof go hand n' hand, lol.. I've never seen such a goofie dog as Jersey, I'm constantly laughing at her.. I can't believe how lucky I am to have her, she just kind of fell on my lap so I took the opportunity and nabbed her up..hehe.. Yay me! :)

#5 ·
Welcome to you and Jersey..Yup, it is definitely in the Boxer standard somewhere that our babies are goofballs...Lol..I am constantly laughing at Angel and her antics, esp when she picks on her big brother....

Your Jersey is lovely, I especially liked that picture of her with her blankies on the floor..Way too cute... :) Feel free to jump in with any questions, comments or a silly story and don't forget the pictures...We are picture junkies when it comes to boxers....

#6 ·
Hi! Welcome to the Forums!!  :)
Your Jersey sure looks sweet. Can't wait to hear more stories about her.  :)

#8 ·
Welcome to you and Jersey!!  We are new here too :D
Yep!  Big goof balls :roll: That's a boxer for you.

What I find really neat is that they are great protection dogs as well as great pets.  When I went looking for a dog this time I wanted a companion and playmate for our family who wouldn't be a welcome mat to every stranger who comes along.  I want a dog who will be cautious of strangers and protect us in the house if the need ever arises.  Living just outside Atlanta I worry about the safty of my DC.

That said I am training a pet not an attack dog :wink:   For those of you who might be worried about that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.