Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I found you guys on a Google search I did looking for training advice for Boxer puppies.  Can I tell you all how excited I am to have stumbled upon this awesome forum!
My name is Rebeka and on Saturday my hubby and I went out to see a Boxer puppy we had found in an ad of our local newpaper.  Well... when we got there, I fell head over heels in love with (2) puppies (brother and sister... last 2 left from the litter) and could not for the life of me choose.  My amazing hubby took one look at my face and said "We'll take 'em both"

So here we are :) Jasmine & Damien... myself, my husband, Tika (our cat) and Mia (my step-daughter).  Whew what a crew :)

I look forward to sharing stories with you all and getting to know each other :)
Gotta get going they are waking up from their nap... potty training is soooo much fun! :roll:

Rebeka

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They are adorable!!! Welcome to the forum..Glad you found us. Read thru the puppy section first, tons of great advice and also the training section...Look forward to seeing more of those 2 cuties

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too Cute! I wouldn't have been able to seperate them either!  :D  Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  They are adorable!  I want a third and I want him to look like the one with the black mask.  But they are both soooo cute!  That pic is great!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Beka, they are gorgeous!!!!! I love the way Boxers always have to cuddle!! You will find heaps of friendly info here, I know I have in the few short weeks I've been here.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
congrats! your pups are so cute. if there was another boxer when i got sumya i would have taken him/her as well! :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMGosh!! They are both just the cutest little things!! please make sure to read the previous threads in puppy and in training-tons and tons of great info. Cant wait to hear stories and see more pics :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow what a great husband to get both for you but i can see why you got them both...sooo hard to separate the last two of a litter. Well have fun with the potty training and read the puppy stuff..it's great. Hope yours learn fast than my little guy is!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts