Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:-h

Hi Guys ad welcome.

Have you posted pics yet? Cant wait to see what Lennox looks like? Where are you guys from and is he named after Lennox Lewis :D  :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
LMAO .. . .just saw your pics now in the gallery, Lennox is one cute pup and they are great pics, he looks like a right cheecky chappie :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix and I in Canada.
Lennox is a very cute boy!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome, where abouts in Bama are you? Lennox is a handsome guy and definitely a clown as well :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from WI, haven't checked the gallery yet but gonna do it now :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hello & welcome... can't wait to see pics of your boy! :)

Edit :: I just saw your gallery & aww... he's a cutie!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey thanks guys for the welcome!!! yes my hubby named him for the british(human lol) boxer Lennox Lewis!! We are getting a new pup here soon and his name is gonna be Lincoln Lewis Iceman Liddell Griffiths lol!! And thanks for compliments on Lennox! He is a proud Dad as of today!! Maggie is giving birth at this moment(long story and kinda mad about it) and Rosie will be giving birth to Lennox's pups here in about another 3-4 days. Anyways again thanks for the welcome!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like Lennox was a busy boy a couple of months ago. Are you purposely breeding or were these accidental litters?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts