Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have two boxers a 10month old male (Fawn) and a 1yr old female (Brindle).  Their names are Attila and Daphne.  Me and my wife love them very much.

I am hoping that this forum treats me better then the last one because the last one banned me for posting a picture of their collars.  Another member want a closure picture of their collars so I took a picture and bam got banned.  They had a rule that if you dont use a nylon colar, halti, or gentle leader then you are training or using a collar that is violent and harmfull to your dogs.  Well my trainer loves the new collars we just got (Illusion colar), we just put it on and they dont even tug at all.  They seem to act like angels with it on.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!! I am pretty sure i know which site you are speaking of, and we are soooo much better and are not ban happy. Many of us "graduated" ;) from that other site :lol: Please feel free to jump in with any questions!! Cant wait to see pics of your babies

G

·
0 Posts
I got banned from that site for saying I was looking for an ALTERNATIVE to a shock collar....lol...Welcome...and as long as you don't talk about beating your dogs and becoming and BYB/puppy mill you'll do fine here, lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the place that has a lot of "banned graduates"  :lol: We are all pretty friendly and easy going, just very passionate about the breed..Look forward to hearing more about your babies

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! i am from chicago too! you will really love it here everyone is great. i noticed that one of your boxers names was atilla. my husbands old boxers name was atilla too!. i think it is a great boxer name! would love to see more pics of your babies.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Your pups are beautiful!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to you, Attila and Daphne!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from southern WI, you are going to love this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts