Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Rhonda, I have 4 furkids 3 fawn boys Harley, 90 lbs. at 4 1/2, Deuce at last count was at 109 lbs, will be 2 in June, Droopy One, will be a year on 4-26, weighs in at about 75 lbs, and last but not least is my baby girl Ebby Boo Boo, who has gained a little weight since being spayed!, is 5 1/2, weighs in at 80 lbs.  I have one skin kid, Brandon who's 18 still lives at home, works 2 jobs.  I'm married to Bubba furkids Daddy!  He loves them as much as I do, or we couldn't have 4 in the house!  I paint houses for a living, mostly for dog food, treats and toys!  You could say that I'm a little obsessive, since most of my house is decorated in paw prints, dog bones and pics of my dogs!  So I'm glad to meet other boxer parents!  So a big woof to ya'll!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
WOW... those boys are gigantic! lol...

I take like 40 pics of jessie every day so i know exactly what you mean! LOL!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!  And I love Jessie's wide white face!  How different, so cute!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forums!!  :D

Beautiful Boxers you have there!!!  Can't wait to hear all the stories that happen around your house with 4!! Must never be a dull moment around with all those boxers.   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
4 boxers? Whew, I salute you...Lol..I got my hands full with my senior and my live wire Aka Angel....Welcome to the forum and look forward to hearing more about all your furkids....

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Sassyboxers\";p=\"4364":19ib4wf6]Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  Sure are nice looking boys and little girl!  They all look happy and healthy!  Are they all from breeders or have you rescued some of them?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Harley and Ebby came from breeders, Deuce and Droopy are their sons, from different liters of course!  Ebby had 3 liters, all of which went to inside homes, which I am still in contact with.  Hubby said it was more like adopting a kid than buying a pet.  It was to me.  They had to bring entire family, whoever lived in the house, I wanted to see how they interacted with the big dogs.  I did all of my health testing, needless to say, I'm can call the vets office, and they know me by my voice.  I'll post some pics later of the other furry grankids!  Ebby is spayed now.  I've had white pups and they were not "rare" as I've read some people describe!  

And no there is never a dull moment in this house!  If it's quiet, they are into something!  Like a whole 10 lb box of Milk Bones before you know it!  

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I know I'm going to enjoy talking to everyone here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts