Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Came across the forum when i was looking to see if there had been any reviews on the its me or the dog show that my Boxer boy Zulu had been on.
Thankfully the comments werent that bad! :lol:  Hard to have a tv crew in your home for three weeks and for them not to edit the bits they want :lol:  :lol:

Well we moved from South Africa to London in 2006, since then its been training everyday.
Victoria Stilwell didnt wave a magic wand, she showed me the correct and positive way to train Zulu and its all been great since. Not saying he's 100% perfect but he's 100% better then he was. :D

I adore Boxers, we had one when i was a kid and its kinda been a set thing that id get one one day. :D

Im originally from Uk but lived in South Africa for 4 years when i met my Husband.
I was quite lonely over there and Zulu became my friend and buddy, we did nearly everything together. He hates to see my upset and always gives me big slobbery boxer kisses and kisses my tears away, he is just the best dog ever and i love him to death. :D  :D  :D

Now we are home, we have Zulu's nanny just down the road and she has a huge big 120ft garden that Zulu spends lots of time in. :D

Well, dont want to waffle on too much, its great to meet you all and all your Boxer babies are beautiful! 8)
x

·
Registered
537 Posts
WElcome...I happened to see IMOTD and your pretty boy.  I must say I feel a bit better knowing there are other "big" boys out there.  Goofy my rescue is almost as large, 92#...and he is NOT fat either...just big.  I am glad Zulu is doing better..he sure is a fine looking boy.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know! :lol:

Its difficult having a dog thats grows that huge. 8O

When we picked him up at 7 weeks old he was never really petite. His mum was tall and lean and his daddy was stocky and short. I wondered which one he would take after, i never thought both. 8O  We ended up with dogzilla! :lol:  :lol:

Wouldnt change his for the world though

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zhanna\";p=\"107932 said:
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
Henry is stunning!

Ive always wanted to go to Texas, i want to do a cattle drive on a working ranch. Sleep under the star and eat cold beans :lol: Not like in blazing saddles though :lol:
Horses are my second fav thing!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boxerpop\";p=\"107933 said:
Welcome from the other side of the pond. :D
Hi
Your boxer pics are really cool, your dogs are beautiful!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
My sister-in-law lives in London with her husband and 2 kiddos (hubby is from london).  When they got married, they flew the whole wedding party to Texas.  All of their friends from all over Europe came.  They made a 3 week holiday of it.  Stayed on a working ranch, saw a rodeo, all sorts of fun.  Several of them have come back a few times even.  Mostly for the shopping!  They said they couldn't believe how low priced everything was here! :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rocky07\";p=\"107941 said:
Welcome from Oklahoma!
How cute, Hi! :D

Zhanna\";p=\"107939 said:
My sister-in-law lives in London with her husband and 2 kiddos (hubby is from london). When they got married, they flew the whole wedding party to Texas. All of their friends from all over Europe came. They made a 3 week holiday of it. Stayed on a working ranch, saw a rodeo, all sorts of fun. Several of them have come back a few times even. Mostly for the shopping! They said they couldn't believe how low priced everything was here! :D
Sounds like a blast, i will come to Texas one day definatley! :D

Boxerpop\";p=\"107938 said:
Thank You Zulu. They are pretty well behaved dogs. They are both in Turbo mode right now. :D
Boxer turbo mode is great fun, Zulu usually goes in to super turbo mode after having a poo! :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
welcome! My husband and I both watched that episode (first time even seeing that show!) sorry you haven't gotten to see it. lol

Boxer turbo mode is great fun, Zulu usually goes in to super turbo mode after having a poo!

Diesel does that too! lol

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DieselsMom\";p=\"107964 said:
welcome! My husband and I both watched that episode (first time even seeing that show!) sorry you haven't gotten to see it. lol

Boxer turbo mode is great fun, Zulu usually goes in to super turbo mode after having a poo!

Diesel does that too! lol
I think it seems to be a Boxer thing! :lol:

I know, its terrible that i havent seen it yet, gutted is more the word i think. Im phoning them tomorrow, im sure if i hound them and nag them to death they'll give me a copy just to get rid of me :lol:  :lol:
Your doggies are really cute.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome from California Zulu!!  I have not see the show yet, but it sounds like you are doing great on your boxer training journey..... :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote="choas2k\";p=\"107971":2bfqgrcf]Welcome from California Zulu!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..I must have missed that episode, but it sounds like Zulu has made progress :) Look forward to hearing more about him and definitely need to see some pics of that guy :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Welcome from Seattle!! I'd love to see pictures of your baby!! What was the date on your show? I'm DVRing all of the IMOTDs so I can see it!!

Julia and Bibby

Attachments

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi All

I put an album on here with some pictures of Zulu and the rest of the pack! :D

The show was on on 29th and 30th, i think :roll:

Bibby has a very expressive face, too cute :D  all the boxer babbies on here are gorg.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts