Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
My name is Kelly and I just registered here.  :p
I have 2 boxers... Otis and Molly . Here they are...

Otis.

and Molly

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Hello and welcome....What cute babies you have.....They have that typical "what" look on their face for the camera :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you, Otis and Molly from Kiah and I.  They are so cute.

·
Registered
663 Posts
They are beautiful.  Is Otis a Reverse sealed brindle?  He looks almost black is why I asked.  Very cute indeed.  Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
great pics !! welcome..from hawaii but native east coast cape cod chic..lol

glad you joined :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome... they are GORGEOUS! You'll absolutely LOVE IT here!!

Looking forward to wonderful stories and more pics!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your babies are lovely. Look forward to hearing more about them  :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are both 3. We got Otis @ 6 months... and we just rescued Molly 2 weeks ago.
She was abandoned for a month with 2 other male boxers and they were almost dead when they were found. I don't know how anyone could do that to an animal. I think she hunted for food because she has a lot of scars on her body. But as we know Boxers are so loyal, and she stayed on the property waiting for her family to come back. She is too precious.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome to the greatest forum on the web, I am sure you will love it here. Your boxers are beautiful. What a sad story but kudo's to you for rescuing that beautiful dog.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canada, your babies are beautiful! Kudos to you for rescuing Molly, she is lucky to have such a loving home now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts