Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
She is such a sweetie-pie!! I can definitely see boxer in that pretty face!! Her eyes, the forehead and ears! She's just gorgeous!!!  Welcome from Seattle!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yea I can see Boxer in her eyes, ears, and forhead as well... BUt you know no matter what our rescues are we love them all the same. Welcome to the Boards from another So. Cal family.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Rescuing sometimes leads to these questions, but at the end of the day, do we love them any less? Heck no!!! I definitely can see Boxer in her face but also Pit as well...Regardless, she's a cutie and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hi and welcome

Your fur baby is a gorgeous girl :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
I can see the boxer in her in the eye area.  But black mouth cur dogs have "eye liner" like that too.
Whatever she is, she's beautiful! :wink:  :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
She's very pretty - I see Boxer & Pit! She's a beautiful mix either way! Welcome to the both of you! :D

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
[quote="divajulia\";p=\"123363":5o2s1krk]She is such a sweetie-pie!! I can definitely see boxer in that pretty face!! Her eyes, the forehead and ears! She's just gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I can see the pit, and i can see the boxer. IMO pit stands out more, but i think that is just because of the longer nose. She is still a very pretty girl

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hi and welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts