Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself, my names Sarah and I have a 15 week old white Boxer pup called Roxy.  We've had her for 7 weeks now and she's adorable!  We also have a 4 month old Pug pup and they are best of friends!

Roxy and her brother Hugo!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! I just want to kiss that smooshie face! Roxy is adorable!  :D  Okay the pug is pretty cute too!
Welcome to the forums. I look forward to the stories of your two pups!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that adorable smooshie face!!! She is precious...Welcome to you both, and Hugo  :) They look lovely together....Feel free to jump in any time with questions, comments, tips, you name it...We are a bit fanatical about pics, so those are always nice  :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yeah we got both pups at the same time and they were the same size, I think Roxy's only just realising that she's getting bigger and bigger - I can't believe how much she's grown in the 7 weeks we've had her!  It's great though, I love it that she wants to be a lap dog, she's so cuddly and gives me and my boyfriend lots of kisses!  These are our first dogs and it's great to have found a place where I can talk about them without boring everybody!!  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome! We definately won't be bored and there are never too many pictures.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
That is one cute pup. welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome!! They're both adorable!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
She is GORGEOUS!!!  You better keep an eye on her as I am totally tempted to nick her!  I'm so partial to the whites, but she is particularly cute.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  Your pups are so adorable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts