Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Just a quick note to say hello from Tito and myself!  He's a 10 week old beautiful (and mental  :lol: ) fawn and white who's coming a long pretty well (Having difficulties with uploading pics- I'm desperate to show him off!)
Myself?  Well I'm not only new to the breed, but new to having a dog, so forgive me for any daft questions in future!
I would just like to say thank you also to the many of you who have already helped by answering other peoples questions that i have read and absorbed.
So, once again, hello and Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Can't wait to see some pics of your pup! You will soon be addicted to this forum - there are some very knowledgeable folks on here and no questions are daft! I have only been on here a short time and have learned so much, it is awesome.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Tito..Look forward to hearing all about him...Read thru the puppy section, tons of good info and no question is too dumb, better to ask then not  :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, managed to get a couple of pics of him up, the thread is titled: "my new best mate & a potty training Q".

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h  Welcome!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!!!!!  Boxers are addictive so I am sure you will love having one as your first dog....They all have a "mental" side :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts