Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Kinda late to be asking? Hopefully she didn't also get bred with a caller...LOL there can be more than one sire to a litter which is why you need to be so careful about breeding. I hope that both the sire and dam have been genetical tested for conditions like dcm and that they are ofa'd clear. Personally I am real careful of where I would get my next boxer, I want all the tests that will help him be as heathy as possible and without a debilitating condition that develops after he is 2 or 3 years old that could have been prevented. That being said the dogs pictured are all cute and adorable and I hope you can find good homes for them. Wishing you the best outcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kinda late to be asking? Hopefully she didn't also get bred with a caller...LOL there can be more than one sire to a litter which is why you need to be so careful about breeding. I hope that both the sire and dam have been genetical tested for conditions like dcm and that they are ofa'd clear. Personally I am real careful of where I would get my next boxer, I want all the tests that will help him be as heathy as possible and without a debilitating condition that develops after he is 2 or 3 years old that could have been prevented. That being said the dogs pictured are all cute and adorable and I hope you can find good homes for them. Wishing you the best outcome.
Lol i know here another picture
Something really doesn’t look right here. Did you check the papers on the male? Was any health testing done on either parent?
Heres more pictures 1 month old and i just want to know if they are pure breed i will take them to the vet to get healthy test this nex weeke
Dog Vertebrate Mammal Carnivore Recipe

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Tableware

Dog Vertebrate Mammal Carnivore Animal feed

·
Registered
Bocephus9, Harley Garce6, Huk2, Hank5mths
8 Posts
Ok so some of my pics didn’t post and some posted twice…sorry but I wanted you to see the one I kept..he’s a almost 5mths old and weighs about 35 or more lbs..haven’t weighed him since 3mths and he weighed 30 then.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Well if that is the Mom and that is the Dad? I don't see how you could not know they are not Purebred Boxers?." Nontheless they are a "thing." Designer Dog's," ie "Miniature Boxers'." And even though per "Da Rulz's," there is no such "Breed." "This," is where they come from. :)

I knew "something," was going on with their heads? But without, more information ... I could not figure it out? And for people looking for a "Boxer, type dog," in a smaller package, they would be perfect! Just be honest, they are cute in anycase. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts